Coliseum - Room 2047
Collin Brooks is an Assistant Professor at the University of West Georgia since 2020. Collin has ten years of K-12 physical education teaching experience and is a National Board Certified Teacher. He has served as a SHAPE America Board of Director and is involved in online professional learning activities for physical educators, including a blog named PHYEDagogoy.com.
Collin's research interests include effective teaching, Occupational Socialization in physical education, and physical educators' use of social media.
Collin is currently in the process of completing his doctorate from the University of Northern Colorado.
Spring 2021 Sections
- PHED-3500 (Educ Games, Gymnastics & Dance) Section: 01
- PHED-3671 (Phys Education in Elem Schools) Section: 01
- PHED-3720 (Adapted Phys Ed Field Experien) Section: 01
- PHED-4689 (Teaching Internship Seminar) Section: 01
Fall 2020 Sections
- PHED-2000 (App Con of Fitness & Wellness) Section: 01
- PHED-3501 (Skills & Strat in Stren & Cond) Section: 01
- PHED-3710 (Assessing Performance in HPE) Section: 01