FALL 2021 Graduation Fair
Fall 2021- Novemeber 10th // 10:00 - 5:00 p.m. // UWG Bookstore
Graduation Fair Highlights
- Check your graduation status
- Meet Graduate Admissions representatives to talk about the graduate programs offered here at UWG
- Work with Career Services on building your resume and cover letter
- Pick up UWG spirit wear
- Purchase cap and gown photos from Village Photography
- Hang out with Wolfie, enter into drawings for great prizes, and much more!
Graduation Fair Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend the Fall 2021 Graduation Fair?
Fall 2021 graduation candidates
I can’t attend the Graduation Fair, how do I get information about Commencement and the fair vendors?
The Graduation Fair serves as an event where students can have most of their graduation and commencement needs met all in one place. If students cannot attend, they will be able to find information about Commencement and general information on the Graduation webpages. Please visit the following pages:
- Commencement Ceremony Information - Information about attire, invitations (Pub & Print), photographs (Village Photographers), class rings (Herff Jones), etc…
- Graduation - Information about applying for graduation, application deadlines, Alumni Services, etc…
- Diploma Information - Information about size of diplomas, diploma mailing, ordering duplicate/replacement diplomas, etc…
- Academic Calendars - Calendars contain future graduation dates, etc…. Note: Graduation dates are set semesters in advance. The President’s Office sets graduation times 1 ½ to 2 months prior to each ceremony. Once they have announced an upcoming ceremony time, it can be viewed on the Commencement Ceremony Information page.
I don’t intend to march in the Commencement Ceremony; do I need to attend the Graduation Fair?
The Graduation Fair is not a mandatory event. Students can still benefit from the information given out during the Graduation Fair regardless of marching status. Representatives will be available to help you sign up for Alumni Services, assist with resume critique, provide information about Graduate programs, and more….
Can I pick up Honor Cords at the Graduation Fair?
Latin Honors (cum, magna, or summa) Cords are available during the Graduation Fair. Students who receive Honors for their upcoming Commencement Ceremony will be notified 1 ½ to 2 months before Commencement. At that time, their name will be sent to the UWG Bookstore and they will be able to purchase cords. For more information about Latin Honors, students can review the Graduation Policies page. For all other non-Latin Honors cords or stoles, please contact the organization or society that will be issuing this regalia for more information.
If I miss this Graduation Fair, will there be another one?
The Graduation Fair is only held twice a year (Spring & Fall).
What should I bring to the Graduation Fair?
We recommend students bring their student ID and money if they intend to purchase any items.
Do I have to stay at the event during the entire time?
Students are not required to stay for the duration of the fair. Students will be able to walk around and speak with vendors at their leisure.
Do I need an invitation to attend this event?
All students who are graduating during the Fall 2021 term & of course Spring or Summer candidates are welcome to come to the fair. Students are not required to have received an invitation to take part in this event.
Is Graduation Application necessary prior to attending?
Students do not have apply for graduation before they attend the fair, but we highly recommend that students review the application deadlines.
For more information about applying for graduation and graduation application deadlines, please review the Apply for Graduation section on our Graduation page.
All students are required to submit a graduation application and fee regardless of Commencement Ceremony participation. Students will not be awarded a degree if they have not submitted an application and fee.