University Recreation Information for Spring 2021 Operations
The University of West Georgia, based on guidance from the USG now and in the future,
plans to open its campus for all employees and students for the Spring 2021 term.
The information listed in UWG’s Return to Work Plan describes UWG’s method for bringing everyone back to campus in a safe and responsible
manner. University Recreation has specifically outlined a detailed plan for maintaining
patrons' safety throughout all facility operations and program offerings on our UREC
Summer/Fall 2020 Operations webpage below.
The Campus Center hours of operation have been modified for additional disinfecting and cleaning procedures to be implemented including midday closures from 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. on weekdays. For full holiday and special hours throughout the fall semester, visit the UREC Hours of Operation webpage.
- Monday - Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (workout spaces closed 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. for additional cleaning procedures)
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (workout spaces closed 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. for additional cleaning procedures)
- Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation & Contact
- Dec. 14 - 18, Rec spaces CLOSED, Offices open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Dec. 19, 2020 - Jan. 3, 2021 CLOSED for winter break
- Jan. 4 - Jan. 8, 2021, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
View our full list of hours including holidays and special hours of operation.
Schedule an appointment with any UREC staff through UWG EAB.
302 West Georgia Drive
Program operations and offerings may be adapted throughout the spring 2021 semester.
In addition to providing spaces to workout and recreate leisurely, UREC offers a variety of different programs through Fitness and Wellness, Sport Offerings, and West Georgia Outdoors available for all students, faculty, and staff to enjoy.
Program operations for Spring 2021 can be found on our UREC Spring 2021 Operations page.