A valid UWG ID is required at all times. Please contact 678-839-5500, email@example.com , or stop by the administration desk for more information.
|Access Type||Annual Rate||Semester Rate||One-Month Rate|
|Enrolled Students||Included in student fees||Included in student fees||Included in student fees|
|Summer Student Stop-Out||N/A||$126 (pro-rated)||N/A|
|Benefited Faculty and Staff||Included with employment||Included with employment||Included with employment|
|Faculty and Staff Dependent (Must be 18 or older)||$275||$100||$30|
|Retirees||Free with ARFS enrollment||Free with ARFS enrollment||Free with ARFS enrollment|
Access Type: Enrolled Students
Annual Rate: Included in student fees
Semester Rate: Included in student fees
One-Month Rate: Included in student fees
Access Type: Summer Student Stop-Out
Annual Rate: N/A
Semester Rate: $126 (pro-rated)
One-Month Rate: N/A
Access Type: Benefited Faculty and Staff
Annual Rate: Included with employment
Semester Rate: Included with employment
One-Month Rate: Included with employment
Access Type: Faculty and Staff Dependent (Must be 18 or older)
Annual Rate: $275
Semester Rate: $100
One-Month Rate: $30
Access Type: Retirees
Annual Rate: Free with ARFS enrollment
Semester Rate: Free with ARFS enrollment
One-Month Rate: Free with ARFS enrollment
Currently enrolled UWG (Carrollton and Newnan locations) students who have paid the Campus Center fee
Summer Student Stop-Out
Students who are not enrolled in the current summer semester but were enrolled and paid fees in the spring semester and intend to enroll in the fall semester
Benefited Faculty and Staff
Full-time, benefited UWG faculty and staff
Faculty and Staff Dependent
Dependents of full-time benefited faculty and staff. Must be 18 years or older to utilize the Campus Center. Visit Human Resources in Aycock Hall for verification.
Retirees faculty and staff enrolled in the Association of Retired Faculty and Staff. Visit Human Resources in Aycock Hall for verification.
UWG students are NOT allowed to purchase guest passes.
UWG full-time Faculty and Staff employees are allowed to purchase Guest Passes if they have received prior written approval from the Director or Associate Director of Operations at least 24 hours prior to entering the facility. They may bring in up to two (2) guests for the day.
Non-members without any affiliation to the University of West Georgia cannot sign themselves in for a daily pass. Guest(s) 18 years of age & over must present a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license/state ID) to enter the facility. Student IDs, etc. are not accepted as a form of identification. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The guest’s sponsor accepts full responsibility and consequences for all actions and behaviors of his/her guest(s)
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s) and must remain in the facility with their guest(s) at all times
- Guest Passes can only be purchased with cash or check at the time of purchase
- Guest Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Guest(s) are allowed to use the guest pass throughout the day, however their original sponsor must be present at all times
- Solicitation from uninvited guest(s) is prohibited
- Failure to follow all guest pass polices could result in termination of the sponsor's membership privileges
- Continued violation of the guest pass policy will result in further disciplinary/legal action