Step #8: Immunization Records

UWG requires certain immunizations of all students. If you have received any of the required immunizations from your home country, it is recommended that you print out the immunization form and have a doctor give you a copy of your records before you arrive in the United States.

Health Services Immunization Guidelines

All new students (freshman, transfers, and others) attending regularly scheduled classes or receiving resident credit will be required to submit a Certificate of Immunization prior to attending classes. The certificate will be kept on file and will be valid throughout the tenure of the student's enrollment.

Your medical doctor needs to fill out the immunization for and you should return this form to the University of West Georgia.

Once your doctor has filled out the form, send the completed form to Include your name and Student ID number to ensure the documents are uploaded to the correct file. 

Certificate of Immunization

What's next after you provide proof of immunization?

Next Step: #9 Tuition and Fees