International Tax Filing Deadline 2022: Friday, April 15th
- All international students in F1 & J1 status who were physically present in the U.S. even 1 day during 2021 have at least 1 tax form to submit to the IRS by the tax filing deadline above.
- Please see details about the process and the free software called Sprintax, which is provided to assist you.
Travel Update & Covid Testing Requirement 2021
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has expanded requirements for travelers entering the U.S. from abroad. A negative COVID-19 test is required within 3 days of travel to the U.S. as well as re-testing after entry. Details about the policy are at this CDC link.
Insurance Waiver Period (for United Health Care): November 15th, 2020 - January 22, 2021. For details, visit the International Student Health Insurance Page.
- First Day of Class: Wednesday, August 11th, 2021
- Last Day of Class: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Fee Payment Deadline: August 18th, 2021, 11:59PM, all students. Please see UWG Office of Student Accounts and Billing, for more details.
- Drop/Add Period: August 11 - 17
- Insurance Waiver Deadline: September 29th. For details, please wee "Waiver Information" here.