University Recreation has four indoor, multipurpose courts. These courts are available for drop-in basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, and the HPE back court can be transformed into a space capable of hosting organization events.
Spring 2021 Court Operations
- Front courts and basketballs available by reservation only through myrec.westga.edu
- Back courts will be unavailable due to academic usage
- Reservations are limited to one hour
- Pick-up games on the front courts will not be permitted
- The courts will be restricted to two individuals per half-court shooting baskets
- Basketballs are available for check out at the equipment desk with a reservation
- Staff regularly cleans the fitness floor in zones throughout the day so all equipment/spaces are cleaned consistently
- Staff will disinfect all high-touch surfaces and lounge/seating areas every 2 hours
- The Campus Center uses 2XL antibacterial wipes in their wipe stations for workout equipment, Lysol wipes for checkout equipment and/or disinfectant spray
- All members are encouraged to wipe down equipment before and after every use, and to utilize the hand sanitizer stations provided throughout the facility
- Each piece of equipment will be wiped down upon the return of each item
For more information, contact 6778-839-5500 or email@example.com.