- Students may move in: TBD during your assigned timeslot
- Students living in The Village may move in: TBD date
- Your unique move-in timeslot will be emailed to you by TBD date.
- If you would like to move in early, please fill out our UWG Early Arrival Form.
- What to Pack/Not Pack Checklist (PDF, 72K)
- UWG Check-In Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Move-In Day appointment (date and time) will be sent to you via your UWG email address by TBD date, along with instructions if you feel you need to change your time.
You will only be permitted two vehicles.
We discourage students from moving in outside of their TBD time slot, but we understand circumstances do arise.
We have assigned you a time slot for your move-in date and time.
The housing contract has a rolling application so that you can sign at any time.
If you sign up after a specific date, you will need to report to the East Commons Housing Office before your Move-In Day appointment to receive your parking placard for your appointment time.
You are not able to change your room on Move-In Day.
If a problem arises, please find a supervisor in the building, located on the first floor near the service desk, and they will happily assist you.
PO Box (5 digits)
Carrollton GA 30118
1601 Maple Street, APT (5 digit PO Box Number)
Carrollton, GA 30118
You can find your 5 digit number by using your UWG credentials to login into to MyUWG.
- Log into your MyUWG account
- Click on the BanWeb tab
- Click on Personal Info
- View Addresses
Please report to your residence hall to begin unloading your belongings.