Are you a Caregiver?Of A Student Attending UWG
Sending your child to a University can be filled with many unanticipated twists, turns, and challenges. It is the goal of the Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services to help make this experience as smooth as possible.
Below are several links to information many parents, grandparents, and loved ones may find useful while their child is attending the University of West Georgia.
Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services Information
Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services Links
- Frequently Asked Questions - This page is a great place to start if you have questions about student accounts, student tax forms, and/or refunds.
- Tuition and Fees - Visit the Tuition and Fees page for cost breakdowns based on various criteria.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees - Time to pay tuition and fees? Learn more about the various payment options available.
- Payment Plans - Learn more about the Nelnet Payment Plan, which allows students to pay tuition and fees in installments.
- Refund Information - Learn more about how refunds are disbursed through BankMobile.
- Short Term Loans - UWG offers short term loans (maximum of $450.00) to assist with tuition, fees, book expenses, or personal school expenses. Visit the Short Term Loans page to learn more.
- Programs and Degrees - Explore the programs and degrees offered at the University of West Georgia.
- Orientation - Get more info on upcoming orientation deadlines and sessions.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - The University of West Georgia must have a completed FERPA form on file permitting the University to discuss any educational matter/record with anyone other than the student. Visit the FERPA Tips page for more information.
- Financial Aid - For questions regarding FAFSA, direct loans, Pell Grant, Hope Scholarship, and more visit the Financial Aid site.
- Registrar - The Registrar site houses important course information, dates, graduation information, and more.
- Student Involvement - The Center for Student Involvement aspires to actively engage every student in the University and greater community. Learn more about opportunities to get involved at UWG.
- Academic Support - Learn more about academic support services available to students.
- Student ITS - SITS provides various hardware and software support for students.