Emergency Contact Guide
If you are in imminent danger or experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or University Police at (678) 839-6000.
- Phone: (678) 839-6452
- Fax: (770) 830-9713
- Primary Email: email@example.com
- Immunization Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This 24 hour Crisis Line is for students impacted by sexual violence, intimate partner violence, or stalking who need to access confidential information and care. This line is for emergencies only. The Advocate on call can provide confidential guidance regarding free medical services, advocacy, counseling services, and victim rights. For additional information, please see "Advocacy Services".
Phone: (678) 839-6452
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Corey Hindman, LPC, M.Ed.
Phone: (678) 839-5338
Phone: (678) 839-6428
Website: Counseling Center
Website: UWG Human Resources Title IX
Phone: (678) 839-6000
Website: University Police
24-Hour Hotline: (770) 834-7273
Phone: (770) 834-1141
24-Hour Hotline: 1-(800) 715-4225
GCAL professionals will:
- Provide telephonic crisis intervention services
- Dispatch mobile crisis teams
- Assist individuals in finding an open crisis or detox bed across the State
- Link individuals with urgent appointment services
In addition, GCAL will help you to access a State Funded provider in your area in a non-emergency as well.
24-Hour Help Line: (770) 812-9551