You can change a loan amount by completing a loan change request form. The steps are below: Log into OneLogin from the “myUWG” link on the main UWG website
- Log into https://westga.onelogin.com/portal/
- Search for “Financial Aid Verification” in the search box and click the ‘Financial Aid Verification’app.
- Sign-in with your full "@my.westga.edu" email address and OneLogin password
- If prompted to confirm your information, please enter it exactly as it appears on your FAFSA.
- Select “Request” button
- Choose “Loan Change Request”
- Print, complete, and upload the completed loan change request to the same portal. This is the only method in which this document can be accessed and submitted.
No, full-time enrollment is not required to receive financial aid.
For most types of federal financial aid, you must only be enrolled half-time. Half-time is considered to be 6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 5 credit hours for graduate students.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours to receive student loans during any semester
- Graduate students must enroll in a minimum of 5 credit hours to receive student loans during any semester
Undergraduate students may receive Federal Pell Grant if they are enrolled in less than 6 credit hours during Fall and Spring; however, this can vary for some students.
During the summer, in most instances, undergraduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours to receive Federal Pell Grant.
HOPE and Zell Miller Scholarship will pay per hour based on enrollment for Fall, Spring, and Summer. You do not need to be enrolled in a specific number of hours to receive HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship.
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions.