Welcome to the Alumni Homepage of Career Services
We are pleased to offer continued Career Services to UWG alumni! Alumni are eligible to set up appointments, in person or online, for:
- Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Skills and Mock Interviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Fairs and Events
- Graduate School Information
- Access to WolfWorks
Alumni services are offered based on the following guidelines:
- Alumni can receive up to 5 total, free appointments of any kind one year post graduation.
- One year post graduation and onward, alumni can receive up to 5 total appointments of any kind for $20 each
- For all alumni, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, and/or StrengthsQuest are offered at discounted rate. Please contact Career Services to schedule your appointment. Please note that these assessments require an interpretation appointment, which would follow the alumni appointment guidelines outlined above.
For Information on how you can become a Professional Mentor click here.