The University of West Georgia encourages students to make smart financial decisions when it comes to financing their college education.
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a School is a guide published by the VA that addresses common questions asked by new military-connected students.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau offers a convenient website with student financial guides, tools to compare financial aid offers and tips for repaying student debt. Find these tools and more on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s page, Paying for College.
- The College Navigator feature of the National Center for Education Statisticsallows students to estimate the cost of attendance, as well as data regarding other topics in which prospective students may be interested.
- The GI Bill Comparison Tool allows military-connected students to see potential benefits in detail, based on chapter benefits and whether or not they will take online courses.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment at the University of West Georgia provides data regarding retention and graduation rates.
- The U.S. Department of Education publishes data regarding the default rate of UWG students.