Several finishing options are available including folding, stapling, hole-punching, cover-binding, coil binding, plastic spiral binding, and hard and softcover book binding.
Bindery options include:
- Saddle-stitch: Two staples in the folded spine; up to 1 1/4-inch thickness at the fold (approx 72 pages)
- Spiral-bind: Plastic comb inserted through hole-punched pages
- Coil-binding: PVC coils inserted through hole-punched pages
- Hard cover: For high-end projects
- Soft cover: Similar to paperback books, for small quantities
For prints while you wait, bring in your USB drive or print from the web, your e-mail, or CourseDen, using one of the four computers in our lobby print lab.
- In-Person: Our office staff is ready to assist you in placing your print related request.
- By E-Mail: Documents and requests may be submitted as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your file should be created the size you want it to print and saved as a pdf. Your e-mail should include a detailed description of the job and how it is to be printed, along with your contact information and the campus account to be charged. Payment (cash, check, debit/credit) is requested for personal jobs when they are picked up.
- Online: Visit our online print store at: printstore.westga.edu to place your print related request.