Resources for Faculty and Staff
Resources for faculty and staff
Teach students about library research
We offer a range of options to ensure students are able to identify the type of source they need, access materials through library resources, evaluate their sources, and ethically use those materials.
Get to know your subject librarian
- Request that the library purchase items we don't already own
- Discuss the best way to ensure students have the library research skills necessary to complete assignments
- Discuss how the library can support your own research
For faculty and staff
Subject librarians maintain research guides to help students and faculty find the best resources for their topic
- Databases that focus on the discipline
- Unique resources and data
- Customized search techniques and tutorials
Access your library accounts
My Library Account
- Renew books,
- check due dates,
- check overdue items, and
- place GIL Express requests
My ILLiad Account
Request and receive interlibrary loans and document delivery services.
The first time you log in, click 'First Time Users' to create an account.
Choose the style of research help that best fits your need
Talk to a subject specialist
Schedule an appointment with a subject librarian for more advanced help in your research area. Librarians generally respond within one business day of receiving the request.