PeopleAdmin is a Talent Management solution for Education and Government entities. UWG utilizes PeopleAdmin for position and performance management. Please see the buttons on the right for links to the PeopleAdmin website for UWG employees as well as the portal for job applicants.
To view a position description as ‘employee’:
- Log into PeopleAdmin at https://jobs.westga.edu/hr using your UWG credentials.
- Click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and select ‘University of West Georgia Employee Portal’.
- Click on ‘My Reviews’ in the upper left-hand corner of the Employee Portal.
- Select the Performance Evaluation for the most current calendar year.
- Click the link to your Position Title, located underneath your name in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. This will open an additional window, which will contain your current position description.
To view position descriptions as ‘supervisor’:
- Log into PeopleAdmin using the employee network user ID and password.
- Click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and select 'position' from the drop-down list.
- Select 'supervisor' user group in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the menu bar, hover over Position Description and select Staff.
- In the search field, enter the employee’s name (or leave blank to see all positions reporting to the supervisor).
- The position description will then be listed.
- Click the position title to open the position description.
- Approving by Dean, Director, or AVP
- Approving by Supervisor
- Create a New Staff Position
- Create a Student Posting
- Creating a Temporary Staff Position
- Modifying a Staff Position
- Review Staff Applicants and Create a Hiring Proposal
- Review Student Applicants and Create a Hiring Proposal
- Saved Search
- Create New Staff Positions
- Create Student Postings
- Modify Staff Positions
- Staff Applicant Review and Hiring Proposal
- Student Applicant Review and Hiring Proposal