The two-story fitness area was intentionally designed for individuals of all fitness levels. Below are lists of all of our different kinds of strength and cardio machines, equipment available for rental, and track information.
Spring 2021 Fitness Floor & Track Operations
- Hours of operations have been modified for additional disinfecting and cleaning procedures to be implemented including midday closures from 1:30-2:00 p.m.
- Cardio and strength equipment including free weights are available at a limited capacity to increase physical distancing
- Stretching mats, rollers, basketballs, weight belts, and jump ropes are available for checkout while on the fitness floor at the equiment desk
- Yoga mats, gloves, straps, wrists wraps, and other porous materials are no longer available for checkout/use
- Staff regularly cleans the fitness floor in zones throughout the day so all equipment/spaces are cleaned consistently
- Staff will disinfect all high-touch surfaces and lounge/seating areas every 2 hours
- The Campus Center uses 2XL antibacterial wipes in their wipe stations for workout equipment, Lysol wipes for checkout equipment and/or disinfectant spray
- All members are encouraged to wipe down equipment before and after every use, and to utilize the hand sanitizer stations provided throughout the facility
- Each piece of equipment will be wiped down upon the return of each item