Student Achievement Awards
The Student Achievement Awards recognize and celebrate student employees and organizations for their outstanding achievements throughout the year. Students are the lifeblood of this campus and so this night is dedicated to honoring them for all they do for UWG.
- Date: April 19, 2023
- Time: 7:00 P.M. | Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Campus Center Ballroom (parking available at lot 302 West Georgia Drive)
- Attire: Semi-formal
Questions about individual awards can be directed to the appropriate offices. All other questions can be directed to the Center for Student Involvement and Inclusion at email@example.com.
Nominations for a variety of awards will open on Feb. 6 through Wolf Connect.
Who can attend?
The Student Achievement Award ceremony is open to all students, faculty, staff, family, friends, and community members.
List of awards Accepting Nominations
- Leadership Legacy Award
- Outstanding Small Student Organization (14 or less members) Award
- Outstanding Large Student Organization (15+ members) Award
- Dr. Bruce Lyon Distinguished Student Leader Award