Where & how do I pay for a ticket?

Students: To pay with cash, check, or card go to the Cashier’s office at Aycock Hall.

Faculty/Staff: To pay with cash, check, or card go to the Cashier’s office at Aycock Hall or contact the Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services Office for other payment arrangements. 

Visitors - You are not required to pay for tickets, please bring all tickets along with a photo ID to Parking Services in the UCC.

How do I appeal a ticket?

Go to the Parking and Transportation Online Portal. Click on 'Look Up a Ticket' and input the ticket information to access the appeals form.

If I am a visitor, what do I need to do?

Please call 678-839-6629 to register your vehicle for no more than 48 hours. For after-hours registration, please call 678-839-6629 to leave your information on our voice mail.  Please alert the Parking Office if you receive any tickets while visiting campus.

How do I get a student hangtag?

Go to the Parking and Transportation Online Portal and login to order your permit. Once you have completed the registration process, visit the Parking Office at the UCC to pick up your hangtag. 

How do I get a faculty/staff hangtag?

Go to the Parking and Transportation Online Portal and login to order your hangtag. After completing the registration process you can choose payroll deduction or pay in person in our office at the UCC or via campus mail. Once payment is received your hangtag will be issued. 

Why does my parking account say zero balance with parking, but I have a hold?

The tickets download to your student account, which leaves a zero balance with Parking; your outstanding amount is owed to the Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services and can be paid through your BanWeb account or with card, cash, check at the Cashier's office.

Is there a shuttle to the Newnan Campus?

Yes, the Newnan Shuttle runs during the Fall and Spring semesters. Times vary per semester, so check the Newnan Shuttle link under the transportation tab for the most up-to-date information.

Can I use my hangtag in any vehicle?

Yes, your hangtag can be used in any vehicle you drive, unless the vehicle is currently registered to another student or faculty/staff member on campus.

Where can I park if I forget my hangtag?

If you forget your student hangtag or faculty/staff hangtag call our office to register your vehicle for the day. For any tickets to be voided, you must park in your designated parking zone and have registered your vehicle before receiving the ticket.

How can I get a disability parking permit?

If you have a permanent disability placard or license plate, please present documentation when registering the vehicle to receive an ADA accommodation sticker. 

What if I have a temporary tag on my vehicle?

Bring your vehicle information as well as your temporary license plate number or VIN number to the Parking Office to receive a temporary hangtag.

Where can I get information about the bus routes, including real-time tracking?

By visiting the Shuttle Information page.

When can I park in faculty/staff and metered spaces without being ticketed?

Students and Visitors can park in the F/S lots (NOT including Back campus Drive) and meters with a hangtag after 5 pm.

Can I park on Back Campus Drive?

Back Campus Drive is restricted to Faculty and Staff 24/7/365.