Volunteer Programs connect students to a variety of community impact experiences in Carrollton and beyond. These experiences are designed to foster a community engaged campus through the promotion of self-discovery, servant leadership, and community service initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with non-profit and for-profit community partners in Carroll, Douglas, Heard, Haralson, Coweta counties and the Atlanta-Metro area
- Communicate one-time and ongoing community service projects and experiences held on- and off-campus
- Provide small and large community service experiences and initiatives with a servant leadership focus
- Offer educational experiences for students to learn the importance of serving, what it means, the impact it has, and how to grow into a servant leader!
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Develop an understanding of the issues that affect the community
- Discover self-purpose and joy in community service experiences
- Engage in worldly social issues
- Contribute to the process of positive social change in the community
- Network with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Elevate your career profile through the development of newfound skills and knowledge obtained in active community service experiences
Find information regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities on our Volunteer Ambassadors Wolf Connect page.
Learn more about our past volunteer programs!
Each semester we bring our local community partners to promote their agencies and inform students about various volunteer experiences. The partners’ mission include animal welfare, hunger relief, education, environmentalism, and many more! If you are interested in discovering ways to serve the local community, join us and meet our off-campus community partners who are always looking for volunteers.
Each month, Volunteer Programs coordinates community service projects and experiences that address social issues prevalent in Carrollton and surrounding communities. These small-scale experiences are designed to immerse students into the local area, develop a social-justice lens, and learn how small change can make big impact.
Giveback Days occur both on- and off-campus. Space and transportation are limited. RSVP on the Volunteer Programs Wolf Connect page to be guaranteed a space.