Resources for Budget Managers
- Agency Account Balances
- Budget Activity Report Instructions (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Budget Overview Changes in PS 9.2 (94.0K, PDF)
- Budget Overview (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Budget Transaction Review (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Financial Aid Administrative Overhead Earnings
- Revenue Budget Activity Report (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Revenue Summary Reporting (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Scheduling & Maintaining Recurring Reports (806K, PDF)
- Troubleshooting Browser Issues (587K, PDF)
Position Management Resources
- Calculating Remaining Budget in a Position (Lapse Salary)
- Calculating Split-Funded Salaries
- Remaining Bi-Weekly Payroll Hours (108K, PDF)
- Earnings Codes (XLSX)
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Staff
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Faculty
- ePAR Upgrade Enhanced User Interface.pdf
- Non-Standard & Supplemental Pay Matrix (129K, PDF) (Last updated: 3/02/20)
- Pay Groups
- Payroll Schedules (Link to Payroll site)
The "Reports To" list outlines position titles, numbers, and supervisors for all UWG employees, and job record numbers for students. This report is updated every Monday morning.
- "Reports To" & eTime Approver Listing (321K, XLSX); Last Updated: 11/23/2020 (Updated Weekly)
If you need to make a change to a Reports To Supervisor, please submit the form linked here. All of the information needed to fill out this form is available on the listing linked above. If you need to make a change to a Time Approver, please visit Payroll's website for Time Approver Change Form.
- Reports-To Supervisor Change Request Form (Fillable PDF, 101K)- Updated 9/28/20
Reports To/Supervisor Changes:
- Supervisors (Reports To) of positions are based on the organizational structure of a department, unit, or division, and who employees would work under on an organizational chart.
- Unless a reorganization is occurring, there is little need for a Supervisor change to occur.
- When you think of a Reports To Supervisor, think of the person that would fill out an employee's performance evaluation. This is sometimes different than who would approve time cards.
- Reports To Supervisor information is tied to a position and not an individual.
- Reports To changes are generally not necessary if a position becomes vacant.
- Time Approvers are responsible for approving leave requests in addition to hourly employee time cards.
- Unlike Supervisors, Time Approvers are tied to a person and not the position.
- When a Time Approver leaves the university or is out of the office, a new Time Approver needs to be designated.
For common change scenarios, please see matrix below.
This spreadsheet contains the information for convert your ADP position numbers to their OneUSG equivalent.
Click the button to be directed to the OneUSG Connect page, filled with many training resources and tutorials for use.