Resources for Budget Managers
- Agency Account Balances
- Budget Activity Report Instructions (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Budget Overview Changes in PS 9.2 (94.0K, PDF)
- Budget Overview (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Budget Transaction Review (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Financial Aid Administrative Overhead Earnings
- Revenue Budget Activity Report (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Revenue Summary Reporting (Link to Center for Business Excellence User Guide)
- Troubleshooting Browser Issues (587K, PDF)
Position Management Resources
- Calculating Remaining Budget in a Position (Lapse Salary)
- Calculating Split-Funded Salaries
- Remaining Bi-Weekly Payroll Hours (PDF, 82K)
- Encumbrance Projection Parameters and Schedule
- Earnings Codes (xlsx)
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Staff
- Employee Hiring Coding - Less than Full-time Faculty
- Non-Standard & Supplemental Pay Matrix (139K, PDF) (Last updated: 6/19/19)
- Pay Groups
- Payroll Schedules (Link to Payroll site)
- Employee Position Numbers (Links to Reports To & eTime Approver Listing)
The "Reports To" list outlines position titles, numbers, and supervisors for all UWG employees, and job record numbers for students. This report is updated every Monday morning.
"Reports To" & eTime Approver Listing (314K, XLSX); Last Updated: 7/15/19 (Updated Weekly)
Reports To/Supervisor Changes:
Supervisors (Reports To) of positions are based on the organizational structure of a department, unit, or division. Unless a reorganization is occurring, there is little need for a Supervisor change to occur. In OneUSG Connect (our new Payroll, Position Management, and Human Resource system), the Supervisor (Reports To) information is tied to a position and not an individual. The advantage of this approach is changes do not need to be made to this data element when the positions become vacant. By design OneUSG Connect routes the approvals to the next “one up” or the supervisor next in line.
Time Approvers are responsible for approving leave requests in addition to hourly employee time cards. Unlike Supervisors, Time Approvers are tied to a person not the position. When a Time Approver leaves the university, a new Time Approver needs to be designated.
When either or both of these data elements change a Supervisor/Time Approver Change form needs to be submitted to the Office of Budget Services.
If you find that any data in the above spreadsheet is incorrect, please fill out the following change form:
This spreadsheet contains the information for convert your ADP position numbers to their OneUSG equivalent.
Click the button to be directed to the OneUSG Connect page, filled with many training resources and tutorials for use.