- Babysitting Class: Preparing Kids for this Summer: Next Class TBA
- Drivers Education-"Joshua's Law": Classroom Only: 10/11-13: 9am-4pm: Carrollton: $149
- UWG Online Driver Education Course 30 Hours - Enroll Anytime
UWG Youth Waiver
Upon registration, participant's parent/guardian should complete and return the UWG Youth Program 2021 Waiver (PDF, 103M). One form per child/participant is required annually to participate in Youth Programs.
Pup U - Pre-K After-School Program - School Year 21-22 - For UWG Pre-K Students Only - Program is Suspended
A minimum of 6 students are needed to run the Pre-K Pup U After-School Program during the school year. Effective 8/19/21, the Pup U Program is suspended due to low enrollment. Please email Ashley Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org and Erika McClain at email@example.com to advise interest or request additional information.
Additional Youth Opportunities at UWG Carrollton:
- UWG Athletics. Call Athletics directly at 678-839-6533.
- UWG COE Comprehensive Community Clinic. Call the CCC directly at 678-839-6145.
- UWG Fusion Center. Call the Fusion Center directly at 678-839-6057.
- UWG Pre-Kindergarten. Call the Pre-K directly at 678-839-6563.
- West GYSTC - Georgia Youth Science & Technology Center (GYSTC). Call West GYSTC at 678-839-6147.