Carrollton Summer Camps
- Carrollton Wolves Exploration Camp 2019 for Rising K-2: Session 5: Space Jam: July 15-19
- Carrollton Wolves Exploration Camp 2019 for Rising K-2 Session 6: Under the Sea: July 22-26
Newnan Summer Camps
UWG Youth Waiver
Upon registration, participant's parent/guardian should complete and return the UWG Youth Program 2019 Waiver (PDF, 173K). One form per child/participant is required for the Summer.
Pre-K After-School Program - Fall 19 - For UWG Pre-K Students Only
Additional Youth Opportunities at UWG Carrollton:
- UWG Athletics. Call Athletics directly at 678-839-6533 about all Sports Camps.
- UWG COE Comprehensive Community Clinic. Sertoma Sports and Speech Baseball Camp on June 6th & 7th to children ages 7-12 with communication difficulties (speech, language or hearing). Students will work on baseball skills with UWG baseball coaches and players and communication skills with speech-language pathology graduate student clinicians (supervised by UWG Communication Science & Disorders faculty which are ASHA certified & state licensed speech-language pathologists). Preregistration is required. Call or email UWG's Comprehensive Community Clinic to register, 678-839-6145, email@example.com.
- UWG Fusion Center - UWG/AFA CyberCamp on July 22-26 for rising 9th-12 graders emphasizes fun, hands-on learning of cybersecurity principles that are relevant and applicable to everyday life. Developed by the Air Force Association (AFA), the camp curriculum covers new topics and hands-on activities each day, building up to an exciting, final team competition simulating real cybersecurity situations faced by industry professionals.
- UWG Pre-Kindergarten
- West GYSTC - Georgia Youth Science & Technology Center (GYSTC)