- In order to be awarded a scholarship in the Richards College of Business, a student must be accepted for admission or currently enrolled at the University of West Georgia and be a Richards College of Business major or pre-major.
- Due date for 2019-2020 scholarship applications: March 15, 2019
- Except as specified in individual scholarship descriptions and award agreements, the
following additional guidelines apply:
- Priority consideration will be given to students who are enrolled full time for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Scholarship awards are for one year and must be applied for annually.
- Scholarships are not awarded to students who are classified as non-resident aliens.
- Awards are generally disbursed in two equal payments at the beginning of Fall and Spring terms.
- For a complete listing of this year's Richards College of Business Scholarships, click here.
- You may apply for Richards College of Business scholarships through the UWG Scholarship Portal when you log in to myUWG.
- Click here for information regarding Study Abroad opportunities and associated scholarship information.