Embedded Certificate in Real Estate Brokerage
A certificate in Real Estate Appraisal can be completed by either business or non-business majors along with classes for their degree program. It can significantly enhance the chances of securing a job and succeeding in the Real Estate Brokerage field. The credit hours completed for this certificate will also count toward the requirements for the state licensing exam. Students are eligible when they have completed 45 hours of classes with at least a 2.0 GPA and have taken the appropriate prerequisites.
For more information, please see the Academic Catalog.
To apply for the Certificate in Real Estate Brokerage fill out the Online Application..
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
The University of West Georgia is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Credit and transfer
Total semester hours required: 12
This program may be earned entirely face-to-face. However, depending on the courses chosen, a student may choose to take some partially or fully online courses.
UWG is often ranked as one of the most affordable accredited universities of its kind, regardless of the method of delivery chosen.
- Total tuition costs and fees may vary, depending on the instructional method of the courses in which the student chooses to enroll.
- The more courses a student takes in a single term, the more they will typically save in fees and total cost.
- Face-to-face or partially online courses are charged at the general tuition rate and all mandatory campus fees, based on the student's residency (non-residents are charged at a higher rate).
- Fully or entirely online course tuition rates and fees my vary depending on the program. Students enrolled in exclusively online courses do not pay non-Resident rates.
- Together this means that GA residents pay about the same if they take all face-to-face or partially online courses as they do if they take only fully online courses exclusively; while non-residents save money by taking fully online courses.
- One word of caution: If a student takes a combination of face-to-face and online courses in a single term, he/she will pay both all mandatory campus fees and the higher eTuition rate.
- For cost information, as well as payment deadlines, see the Student Accounts and Billing Services website
There are a variety of financial assistance options for students, including scholarships and work study programs. Visit the Office of Financial Aid's website for more information.
No faculty members listed
No Admissions Data Provided.
Specific dates for Admissions (Undergraduate only), Financial Aid, Fee Payments, Registration, Start/End of term, Final Exams, etc. are available in THE SCOOP.
Objectives not available