The University of West Georgia offers instructor led training sessions designed to provide face-to-face training to employees regarding a variety of topics. Courses include:
- OneUSG Connect – Training utilizing OneUSG Connect for Careers and Manager Self Service functionality
- PeopleSoft Financials – Training utilizing PeopleSoft Financials for ePRO Requisitions and Budget Report functionality
- eBA – Training for approvers and initiators utilizing the electronic budget amendments functionality
- Faculty Search Committee Training - Training on the search committee process for faculty employees
- Staff Search Panel Training - Training on the search panel process for staff employees
- QPR Suicide Prevention - Training on the suicide prevention method known as QPR, which stands for Question, Persuade, Refer
Visit DevelopWest https://westga.percipio.com/liveCourses for a complete listing of available live courses.