- What is Access Control Services?
- How do I request building access?
- Does Access Control handle security alarms or surveillance cameras?
- Does Access Control handle parking gates?
- Where is Access Control located?
Access Control Services provides both card and key building access to the University of West Georgia for staff, students, contractors, and vendors. We administer, manage and oversee installation and maintnence of the access control systems.
Staff members may have their supervisor or Department Access Coordinator submit a Key Request Form and/or card access request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Student access to academic buildings is handled through their respective academic department while access to residence halls is through Housing and Residence Life.
No, parking gates are managed by the Parking and Transportation department.
Access Control is located at the Facilities Complex in the Facilities Annex building, immediately to the left after the vehicle gate when entering the compound.