Attention: This request form is for non-degree, UWG Continuing Education courses only. If you need a transcript for undergraduate and/or graduate classes, please go to

To request an official transcript or certificate for Continuing Education courses (2000-2019), please complete our request form and return by one of the following delivery methods: 

Fax(678) 839-2257

UWG Continuing Education
1601 Maple Street
Murphy Building
Carrollton, GA 30118