The Emerging Leader Program engages student leaders in learning the foundations of leadership development. This program is designed to give you an instant connection to student life here at West Georgia. Emerging Leader students commit to responsible leadership on campus and in the community and develop skills to be successful leaders in their academic, co-curricular, and social lives. Students who apply by February 1st are eligible to be considered for a $1,000 Emerging Leader Award – with the potential for renewing this award during the Sophomore year.
- Incoming freshman
- Minimum High School GPA of 2.75
- Completed Emerging Leader application and interview
• Leadership experiences and new skills
• Engagement in campus activities and programs
• An instant connection to campus life
• Certificate of completion at Campus Activities Awards Program and Reception
- Get Accepted to UWG – with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- After you’re accepted, complete the Emerging Leaders Program Application by logging into your new MyUWG account. Once you log-in, select the Emerging Leaders Program application on the "Checklist" tab. From here you can complete and submit your application.
- Interviews and Campus Visits will take place on Monday, February 18 2013. When your application is received, you will be contacted with additional information.